Requirements to become a Caroli.org trainer
To apply to be an official trainer for one of the Trainings on Caroli.org (e.g. Lean Inception Training), you must:
- Have participated in at least two Lean Inception Trainings (50% discount on the second);
- Demonstrate that you have expertise in the subject of the Training (for example, send a link to your publications – posts, articles, podcast, video, etc. – on the subject);
- Demonstrate experience with training, consulting and/or entrepreneurship.
If you meet and are able to demonstrate the above requirements, please contact us via email at [email protected]. Your interest will be forwarded to the Caroli.org Partnership Board and the author of the Training in question.
The Caroli.org Partnership Board will verify the provided information. The board will also confirm that there is no rejection by the other trainers of this Training and will get back to you as soon as possible.
Once your application is accepted, you must go through the following steps to become an authorized trainer:
- Participate in a Train the Trainers with the author of the Training;
- Participate in a session on how Caroli.org works (the Director of Partnerships will schedule with you);
- Choose a date to teach your first Training.
- The Caroli.org Training administrator verifies that the date does not conflict with another class of the same Training;
- Caroli.org creates a page for the Training (e.g. on EventBrite) but does not include it in the calendar of open classes on the Caroli.org website until the class has 8 people registered.
- Publicize your class to reach at least 8 registered and paying participants. Having 8 participants, you must choose an authorized trainer to pair with you. If there are less than 8, participants will be allocated to other classes. You are responsible for publicizing your first class.
- Your class average NPS must be above 9 (on a scale from 0 to 10). This NPS average criterion holds beyond your first class.
What will you do after receiving the authorized trainer certificate?
Once you become an Authorized Trainer, you will be included on Caroli.org’s Trainers page and will be invited to teach Open Class Trainings and In Company Classes. In addition to the Trainings, you will also receive invitations to lecture on the subject.
As a partner trainer at Caroli.org, you play an essential role in the communities of practice.
Participate in user groups and events, write, lecture and discuss about it. By maintaining an active dialogue within your community, you promote the content you enjoy teaching, improving the lives and work of many people.
Your certification (which includes your bio listed Caroli.org Trainers page) is valid for one year. After that, it only holds if:
- You continue to teach the Trainings (at least one every six months).
- The average feedback from your Trainings remains above 9 (on a scale of 0 to 10).
sign up right now
If you already meet the requirements and are interested in applying to be a Collaborating Trainer at Caroli.org, then please contact us via email at [email protected].