This policy describes the ways we collect, store, use and protect your personal information. You accept this policy and agree to such collection, storage and use when you sign up or use our products, services or any other resource, technology or functionality that we offer when you access our website. We may change this policy at any time by posting a revised version on our website. The revised version will take effect as soon as it is made available on the website. In addition, if the revised version includes a substantial change, we will notify you 30 days in advance by posting the notice of change on the “Policy Updates” page of our website. After this 30-day notice, you will be deemed to agree to all amendments to this policy.
Important: Opt-out Policy
The user of our services can at any time stop receiving communications from our website. To do so, just send an email to [email protected] indicating your desire to stop receiving communications.
How we collect information about you:
When you visit the Caroli.org website or use the Caroli.org services we collect your IP address and standard web access information such as the type of your browser and the pages you have accessed on our website . If you enroll in a training, we will collect the following types of information:
- Contact information – your name, address, phone, email and other similar information.
How we protect and store personal information throughout this policy:
We use the term “personal information” to describe information that can be associated with a particular person and can be used to identify that person. We will not consider information that should remain anonymous as personal information, so that it does not identify a particular user.
How we use the personal information we collect:
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a safe, peaceful, efficient and personalized experience. To do this, we use your personal information to:
- Provide requested services and customer support;
- Process transactions and send notices about your transactions
- Resolve disputes, collect fees and solve problems;
- Prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities and ensure the enforcement of our User Agreement;
- Customize, evaluate and improve our services, in addition to the content and layout of our website;
- Send targeted marketing materials, service update notices and promotional offers based on your communication preferences;
- Compare information, for greater accuracy, and verify it with third parties.
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes without your explicit consent. If you do not wish to receive our marketing messages or participate in our customization programs, simply indicate your preference by sending us an email or simply clicking on the unsubscribe link provided in all of our emails.
We may share your personal information with:
- Service providers under contract that collaborate with our business operations; (fraud prevention, collection activities, marketing, technology services). Our contracts require these service providers to use your information only in connection with the services they perform for us, and not for their own benefit.
- Police authorities, government officials or other third parties when we are required to do so by court decision or similar legal procedure, ○ we need to do this in order to comply with the law or credit card association rules ○ we are cooperating with an ongoing police investigation,
- We have a good faith belief that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical damage or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate violations of our User Agreement.
- Other third parties with your consent or guidance to do so. Please note that these third parties may be in other countries where the legislation on the processing of personal information is less stringent than your country. In cases where our company and a partner promote our Services together, we may disclose to the partner some personal information such as the name, address and username of the people who signed up for our Services as a result of the joint promotion for the sole purpose of allowing us and the partner to evaluate the results of the promotion. In this case, personal information may not be used by the partner for any other purpose. Caroli.org will not sell or rent any of your personal information to third parties in the normal course of business and will only share your personal information with third parties, as described in this policy. If you sign up for Caroli.org directly on a third party website or through a third party application, any information entered on that website or application will be shared with the owner of that website or application – and your information may be subject to privacy policies from the partner.