THESE TERMS OF SERVICE REGULATE THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE .
Login to the site
In order to access this website or some of the features it offers, you may be required to provide some registration details or other information. It is a condition for using this website that all the information you provide is correct, updated and complete. If Caroli.Org (“the Company”) believes that the information provided is not correct, updated or complete, the Company has the right to refuse your access to that website or any of its services and also to cancel or suspend your access at any time without prior notice.
The material and content (referred to in this document as “content”) accessible on this website and any other website owned, licensed or controlled by the Company belongs to the Company or to the source that provided the content to the Company, and the Company or this source retains all right, title and benefit in the Content. Likewise, the content may not be copied, distributed, republished, uploaded, posted or transmitted without the prior written consent of the Company, or unless it is authorized in writing on the website, except when you print a copy for your personal use only. In this case, you may not remove, alter or cause the removal or alteration of any copyright, trademark, trade name, service mark or any other proprietary notice in the Content. Modification or use of the Content in any form other than those expressly described in this Term of Use violates the Company’s intellectual property rights. Neither authorship nor intellectual property is transferred to you when accessing this site.
This website may contain links to other websites that are not maintained or even related to the Company. Hyperlinks to such websites are provided as a service to users and are not affiliated with this website nor the Company. The Company does not review all or even any of these websites and is not responsible for their content. The user assumes the risk when accessing these hyperlinks and the Company makes no representations or guarantees about the completeness or accuracy of the hyperlinks and the websites to which they direct. Finally, the completion of any hyperlink to a third party website does not necessarily imply an endorsement of that website, by the Company.
By this term you grant the Company the right and royalty-free, global, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works, distribute, represent and exhibit all content, observations, suggestions, ideas , drawings or other information communicated to the Company through this website (together, now referred to as “Submissions”), and incorporate any Submission into other works in any format, media or technology known today or yet to be developed. The Company will not be obliged to treat any Submission as confidential and may use any Submission in the Company’s business (including and not limited to products or advertising) without imputing any liability for royalties or any other consideration of any kind and as a result is not responsible for any similarity that may appear in future operations of the Company.
The Company will treat any personal information that you submit through this website in accordance with the website’s Privacy Policies.
You understand that the Company cannot and does not guarantee that files available for download from the Internet are free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that may manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your security requirements and for maintaining means outside this site for the reconstruction of any lost data. The Company assumes no responsibility or risk for the use of the internet.
The Content is not necessarily complete and up-to-date and should not be used to replace any reports, statements or notices given by the Company. Investors, contributors and others must use the Content in the same way as any other educational environment and must not rely solely on the Content to the detriment of their own professional judgment. The information obtained from using this site is not complete and does not cover all questions, topics or facts that may be relevant to your purposes.
THE USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. OUR COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS OR CONTENT ON THIS SITE WILL BE CONTINUOUS, ERROR-FREE, THAT FAILURES WILL BE CORRECTED OR THAT THIS SITE AND THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER DESTRUCTIVE COMPONENTS.
All information on this website whether historical or forward-looking in nature is valid only as of the date it was published on the website and the Company undertakes no obligation to update such information after it is posted or remove such information from this website if it is not (more ) accurate or complet
Limitation of LiabilityTHE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, ADMINISTRATORS AND DIRECTORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY EVENTUAL DAMAGES, DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, PUNITIVE, INCLUDING, EXTERNAL DAMAGES , PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL STRESS OR SIMILAR EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS ADVISED THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT IS THE COLLECTIVE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, ADMINISTRATORS AND DIRECTORS IN RELATION TO THIRD PARTIES (INDEPENDENTS OF QUALITY AND QUALITY EXTERNAL OF QUALCENTS, OR RELEVANT OF AN EXTERNAL TYPE OF QUAL TO THIRD PARTIES EXCEPENDENT OF QUALIFYING THE AMOUNT OF R$100 OR THE AMOUNT PAID TO THE COMPANY FOR SUCH CONTENT, PRODUCT OR SERVICE OF WHICH THE MATTER HAS BEEN RAISED.
TrademarksTrademarks and logos present on this website are the property of the Company or the party that made them available to the Company. The Company and the parties that provided the brand and logo retain all rights to them. User provided informationYou may not post, submit, present or link to this site any material that:
- You do not have the right to post, including material owned by third parties
- Advocate illegal activity or discuss intent to do something illegal;
- Whether vulgar, obscene, pornographic or indecent
- Does not relate directly to this website;
- May threaten or insult others, defame, slander, invade privacy, stalk, be obscene, pornographic, racist, harass or offend;
- Seeks to exploit or harm children by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking about personal information, or otherwise;
- Infringes on any intellectual property or other right of a person or entity, including copyright, trademark or publicity rights violations;
- Violate any law or may be found to violate the law;
- Impersonates or misrepresents your connection to any entity or person; or manipulate titles or identifiers to cover up the origin of the content
- Promotes any commercial enterprise (eg offering products or services on promotion) or that otherwise engages in a commercial activity (eg holding sweepstakes or contests, displaying sponsor banners and/or requesting goods and services) unless specifically authorised on this site ;
- Solicit funds, disclosures or sponsors;
- Includes programs with viruses, worms and/or Trojan Horses or any other computer code, file or program designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer or telecommunications software or hardware;
- Disrupt the normal flow of conversation, make the screen “scroll” faster than other users can follow or even act in ways that affect other people’s ability to engage in real-time activities on this site;
- Include files in MP3 format
- Disobey any policy or rule established from time to time for the use of this website or any network connected to it; or
- Contains hyperlinks to website that contain content that fits the above descriptions.
BY AGREEING TO THIS AGREEMENT YOU EXEMPT THE COMPANY FROM ANY CONSEQUENCES ARISING OUT OF ANY ACTION BY THE COMPANY DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND/OR ACTIONS TAKEN RESULTING FROM INVESTIGATIONS AS TO THE COMPANY’S LEGAL AUTHORITIES.– The ticket is personal (nominal). It is essential to present an original and official identification document with photo, along with the printed ticket or confirmation by email, for validation;- In case of regret of the purchase, the refund of the ticket price will only be made if the request is made within 7 (seven) days from the date of purchase, and provided that the return request is made with at least, 48 (forty-eight) hours prior to the start of the event, except for exceptions analysed by the company.
This request must be made through the email: [email protected].