Lean Inception Training
How to build to the right product and guide your team to great success?
Based on the best-selling book Lean Inception: How to Align People and Build the Right Product, a method designed by Paulo Caroli, Training is a collaborative workshop that will help you align a group of people on the solution proposal to be built. A sequence of several, with Design Thinking Lean StartUp techniques, that promotes you, and your activities and more definition of objectives, strategies and the scope of the product, all this so that money will never strive for the wrong product.
- Diverging and converging in order to generate between people with different perspectives, such as business, User eXperience and developers.
- Define the Minimum Viable Product (MVP), the heart of the Lean StartUp movement, driving the Build, Measure, Learn cycle.
Come and join the Lean Inception training by the Lean Inception author.
This book (and method) was born and have been growing in Brazil since 2011. From 2000 to 2008 Paulo has lived at Silicon Valley, where he was an early adopter of Agile, Lean StartUp and Design Thinking, the major influencers for Lean Inception. In 2019 Paulo moved to Europe and, along with other Lean Inception experienced facilitators, has been sharing about it worldwide. The book is a best seller on Amazon.com.br and has helped many Brazilian agile teams and companies to align people build the right product, effectively combining Design Thinking and Lean StartUp.
Paulo Caroli has facilitated more that 400 Lean Inceptions, he was been the keynote speaker on the major Brazilian conferences on the past years, and the Lean Inception book training has been delivered to more than 6000 satisfied people (NPS average of 9,32).
Below is more info on the training, including places and dates (outside of Brazil).
You will learn
- MVP PWhat is a Lean Inception?
- How to facilitate a Lean Inception?
- How to create a Minimum Viable Product (MVP)?
- Good facilitation practices
- All the activities that take place in a Lean Inception to help a group of people align about and plan the Minimum Viable Product (MVP): Product Vision; Is – Isn’t – Does – Doesn’t; Personas; Users’ Journey; Feature Brainstorming; Technical, UX and Business Review;Sequencer and MVP Canvas.
- Agile Coaches
- Product Owners (PO)
- Scrum Masters
- Business analysts
- User eXperience
- Product Managers
- Remote (online and live) training: duration of 9 hours.
- Presential training: duration of 8 hours.
Join the next class
Before, we used the ´push training agenda´, which basically meant we were pushing our training agenda to you. We have now changed to a ´Pull training agenda´, where you are actively involved in deciding the training date and timing. Join this training WhatsApp group to decide the training date and time (the first five people in the group will trigger this decision).
Join the training WhatsApp group to decide the training date and time (the first five people in the group will trigger this decision).
Scan or upload this QR code using WhatsApp camera to join this group.
What are people saying about this training?
What does it take to drive business success? Learn how the most successful people combine agile practices, methods and frameworks to achieve great results.
How to make effective deliveries and make decisions based on flow metrics? Understand post Lean Inception planning and track Minimum Viable Product (MVP) delivery with these metrics.
How to seek continuous improvement of the team and manage conflicts? Learn to facilitate engaging and effective Retrospectives, improving your ability to learn and act on issues.