Agile teams work with continuous refinement and continuous delivery! PBB facilitates this path to success.
Buy this Book
- How to get to the product backlog?
- How to build something that has value?
- How to find the real need of the customer?
- How to define what is a priority in the first moment?
- How to refine backlog items?
Driven by the objective of clarifying this often complex path, Fábio Aguiar developed the Product Backlog Building method, the PBB. Together with Paulo Caroli, creator of the Lean Inception method, they present a practical guide for those who want to build a successful product, creating and refining the backlog.
By incorporating PBB into the product development flow, following the steps presented in this work, you and your team will be able to, in a collaborative way:
- Build a shared understanding of the product need;
- Facilitate product discovery and writing user stories;
- Structuring the granularity of backlog items;
- Prioritize the most important items for the product and the greatest value for the customer;
- Improve the team’s work by building and refining the backlog.