Follow this step by step to add your Certified Lean Inception Facilitator badge to your LinkedIn page.
1. Open your LinkedIn profile edit page
You can access the edit page directly by clicking here. If you are not yet logged in to the platform, enter your username and password.
2. Fill in the certificate information
- Name: Certified Lean Inception Facilitator
- Issuing organisation: Caroli.org
- This credential does not expire: check this.
- Date of issue: Enter the date of your Lean Inception training class (this date is on your certificate that you received by email)
- Credential code: This field is optional and you should leave it blank.
- Credential URL *: https://caroli.org/en/certified-lean-inception-facilitator-clf/
* You can either use the URL from the Caroli.org with the information about the certificate, or use your own unique URL, with your specific certificate. For example, you can post your certificate on LinkedIn, and the then copy the post URL and use it for the ‘credential URL’. Another option is to upload your certificate PDF file to a cloud service such as Dropbox/public or Google Drive, and then share your certificate’s public link as the ‘credential URL’.
3. Click Save
We wish you amazing Lean Inceptions,