Check out the step-by-step guide to add the Certified Lean Delivery Practitioner certificate to your LinkedIn page.
1. Open the LinkedIn profile edit page
You can access the edit page directly by clicking here. If you are not already logged in to the platform, enter your username and password.
2. Fill in the certificate information
– Name: Certified Lean Delivery Practitioner
– Broadcasting organization: Caroli.org
– Check that this credential does not expire
– Issue date: Enter the class date of your training (this date is on your certificate you received by email)
– Credential Code: This field is optional and you must leave it blank.
– Credential URL: https://caroli.org/en/docs/certificate-lean-delivery/*
3. Click Save
* You can either put this URL of the page with Caroli.org information about the certificate or put a unique URL, just yours, with your specific certificate. Most people create a LinkedIn post to share the certificate and tag people in the class; then copy the post’s URL and use it for the ‘credential URL’. You can also upload the PDF file of your certificate to a cloud service such as Dropbox and Google Drive and then share the public link of the certificate in the ‘Credential URL’.