Lean Delivery with Agile Metrics Training
How to take the inception plan into a successful deliver using agile and flow metrics?
Based on the Cumulative Flow Diagram book and the Lean Delivery eBook, by Andrea Pinto and Paulo Caroli, the Lean Delivery Training with Agile Metrics focuses on Lean delivery planning and execution, based, respectively, on Lean Inception and flow metrics. From the Lean Inception, you have the Minimum Viable Product (MVP) plan and its features. Then the team must deliver it; fast and effectively. You know it’s not that easy. A good understanding of how to plan and how to track deliveries based on flow metrics helps agile teams take the result of a good inception into a successful delivery.
You will learn
- How to do a release plan for the MVP and the product increments
- How to track the delivery of MVP features and the product increments
- How to cadence the work with Scrum and Kanban
- How to visualize the workflow
- How to use flow metrics: WIP, lead time, cycle time, throughput
- What is and how to apply Little’s Law
- Why you should use Pull versus Push
- How to build a Burn-up chart and a CFD (Cumulative Flow Diagram)
- How to build a Lead Time Histogram
- The importance of a multi-functional team
- Agile Coaches
- Scrum Masters
- Team leaders
Remote (online and live) training: duration of 9 hours.
Interested in this training?
Join the training WhatsApp group if you have ny questions or need extra info. Also, we will inform the group when we open the next class.
Scan or upload this QR code using a WhatsApp camera to join this group.
What are people saying about this training?
How to direct your team to the right path and build successful products and services without wasting time and resources? This collaborative workshop will help you find those answers.
How to engage the people of your team, elaborate and refine the Backlog and its User Stories? With hands-on sessions, learn the method that will help you build Backlogs effectively and collaboratively and much more.
How to seek continuous improvement of the team and manage conflicts? Learn to facilitate engaging and effective Retrospectives, improving your ability to learn and act on issues.